- Dipl. Verw.W. (Diplom-Verwaltungswirt) — Translated: Diploma in Public Administration. 
Wolfgang Müller is the General Secretary of the German climate skeptic organization EIKE, or The European Institute for Climate and Energy (Europäisches Institut für Klima und Energie). Müller is also listed (PDF) as a “Senior Advisor” to the climate change programme of the Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow (CFACT), and is a board member and Executive Director of the libertarian Berlin Manhattan Institute (formerly the Institut für Unternehmerische Freiheit). , , , 
Stance on Climate Change
“The real science and economics of climate change support the view that global warming is not a crisis and that immediate action to reduce emissions is not necessary.” 
“On top of the incredible obstacles already faced by disadvantaged peoples and free enterprise businesses across the developing world, efforts to raise living standards of millions living in poverty are now being undermined by radical scare tactics deployed by Green NGOs. Collectively, this ‘green’ smear machine funnels millions of dollars into dubious campaigns and lobbying efforts that ultimately lead to unnecessary human suffering and stifled economic growth.
“Under the veneer of promoting environmental stewardship, ‘green’ pressure groups have dominated the European public policy debate on climate change, agriculture and forestry. In the name of nature for decades they exerted massive pressures on political actors and businesses. The effects of this dubious lobbying have spilled beyond the EU‘s borders, now dictating development policies in emerging economies.” 
December 4, 2018
Müller participated in a live-streamed Heartland Institute media event in Katowice, Poland scheduled to coincide with the 24th UN Conference of the Parties (COP-24). 
Müller spoke following the announcement and presentation of a Heartland-sponsored report by the Nongovernmental International Panel on Climate Change (NIPCC) titled “Climate Change Reconsidered II: Fossil Fuels.” 
Heartland’s report was touted as a summary for policymakers, and featured a section on the benefits of fossil fuels to human prosperity, health, and the environment. Heartland claims that their data proves that “humans are not causing a climate crisis.” 
Video of the presentation, including Müller’s remarks beginning at 01:20:55, can be viewed on Heartland’s YouTube page:
November 23–24, 2018
Müller was listed on the program for the 12th conference of the European Institute for Climate and Energy (EIKE), also billed as the Heartland Institute‘s 13th International Conference on Climate Change (ICCC13). According to a translation of the agenda, gave the closing speeh on November 24. 
December 12, 2015
Wolfgang Müller gave the closing remarks (PDF) at the 11th International Conference on Climate Change (ICCC11) and the 9th International Conference on Climate and Energy, sponsored by both the Heartland Institute and EIKE. 
December 7, 2015
Wolfgang Müller appeared at the United Nation’s Conference on Climate Change, COP21, in Paris, France with the Heartland Institute, the Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow (CFACT), and the Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI) to “hold a ‘counter-conference’ … called the Day of Examining the Data.”  Other notable climate science deniers that were in attendance at the “counter-conference,” included: Robert Carter, Willie Soon, Christopher Essex, James Taylor, Patrick Moore, S. Fred Singer, James Inhofe, and Christopher Monckton. 
Watch Wolfgang Müller‘s “counter-conference” presentation with the Heartland Institute, below (Wolfgang Müller‘s presentation begins at 5:39:30):
June 11–12, 2015
Wolfgang Müller was a speaker on Panel 5: “Climate Program Impacts,” at the Heartland Institute’s Tenth International Conference on Climate Change (ICCC10) in Washington, D.C., with Paul Driessen and Cornelis van Kooten. 
View Wolfgang Müller’s Panel 5 presentation at the Heartland Institute’s ICCC10, below: 
Wolfgang Müller introduced (PDF) the combination Eighth International Conference on Climate Change (ICCC-8) and Fifth International Conference on Climate and Energy (ICCE-5) sponsored by both the Heartland Institute and EIKE. 
Wolfgang Müller introduced EIKE‘s Fourth International Climate and Energy Conference in Munich. He described the Munich conference as being an “objective, scientific criticism of the IPCC.” 
Other speakers at the conference included well-known climate change skeptics Andrew Montfort, Christopher Horner, Nir Shaviv, Henrik Svensmark, Jan Veizer, Piers Corbyn and others.
Wolfgang Müller introduced a briefing hosted by CFACT and EIKE which featured presentations that “build upon the analysis of Professor S. Fred Singer and provide information on the geological record, solar activity and the big question — is our climate governed by man or nature?” 
December 4, 2010
Müller presented EIKE‘s Third International Climate and Energy Conference in Berlin. Notable conference speakers included Bob Carter, Vincent Courtillot, Ian Plimer, Fred Singer, Nir Shaviv, Henrik Svensmark and Jan Veizer. 
June 2, 2010
The Berlin Manhattan Institute, led by Executive Director Wolfgang Müller, launched its “Green Freedom” campaign which set out to “refute false claims and stem the tide of harmful policies perpetuated by European Green NGOs.”
“Our ‘Green Freedom’ campaign seeks to counter the baseless claims made by the well-funded Green Movement, to point out the damage done by these policies to people at home and around the world, and to promote a balanced approach to environmental issues based on sound research and science rather than propaganda,” Müller said. 
December 4, 2009
Wolfgang Müller took part in the welcoming presentation for the “International Climate Conference – Climate Change Reconsidered” in Berlin. The purpose of the conference was to “point out the fact that the scientific debate is not over [on climate change].”
Müller argues that the “emerging consensus view of scientists outside the IPCC” is that “global warming is not a crisis and that immediate action to reduce emissions is not necessary.” 
The conference was a collaboration of the European Institute for Climate and Energy (EIKE), Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow (CFACT), Haus der Zukunft (HdZ), the Liberale Institute of the Stiftung für die Freiheit and Bund Freiheit der Wissenschaft.
Numerous well-known climate change skeptics spoke at the event including:
Müller was a signatory to an open letter to Chancellor Dr. Angela Merkel which implored her to “abandon the pseudo-religion of anthropogenic warming.” 
- European Institute for Climate and Energy (EIKE) — General Secretary.
- Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow (CFACT) — Senior Advisor, Climate Change Programme.
- Berlin Manhattan Institute (BMI) — Executive Director.
- Institute for Free Enterprise — Listed alternately as a past Executive Director, President, and Manager Director (“Geschäftsführer”). , , 
- Freedom and Entrepreneurship Foundation — Member, Advisory Board. 
- @wolfgangmueller on Twitter.
Wolfgang Müller does not appear to have published any peer-reviewed articles in the area of climate change.
- “Climate Change: An Open Letter to Chancellor Merkel – ‘anthropogenic refute temperature measurements from 1701 caused temperature fluctuations’,” EIKE, July 26, 2009.
- “IV. Internationale Klimaund Energiekonferenz” (PDF), EIKE. November 26, 2011.
- “Provisional list of participants,” UNITED NATIONS FRAMEWORK CONVENTION ON CLIMATE CHANGE” (PDF), November 28, 2011.
- “Board,” Berlin Manhattan Institute. Archived June 1, 2012.
- “Sunday Reflection: The truth about Germany and the ‘clean energy economy’,” The Washington Examiner, June 9, 2012.
- “Invitation International Climate Conference – Climate Change Reconsidered” (PDF), Institute for Free Enterprise.
- “German Campaign Takes On Multi-Million Dollar Environmental Smear Machine,” Berlin Manhattan Institute, June 2, 2010. Archived June 5, 2010.
- “8th International Conference on Climate Change (ICCC-8): V International Conference on Climate and Energy (ICCE-5). Hotel Bayerischer Hof, Munich, November 30 – December 1, 2012” (PDF) archived on Desmog.
- Michael Goetz. “CFACT / EIKE scientific briefing – Bonn climate conference. Watch now from the UNFCCC,” CFACT, June 8, 2011.
- “III. INTERNATIONAL CLIMATE & ENERGY CONFERENCE in Berlin! Third – 4 December 2010 held in Berlin, the III. International Climate and Energy Conference,” EIKE, November 26, 2010.
- Oliver Marc Hartwich. “Instead of Gifts Ideas – IUF in the media 2/2006,” Institute for Free Enterprise, December 1, 2006.
- “Presentation of International Property Rights Index,” Berlin Manhattan Institute, April 3, 2010. Archived October 1, 2010.
- “Structure and Organisation,” Institute for Free Enterprise. Archived May 7, 2006.
- “Speakers,” Heartland Institute. Archived June 30, 2015.
- “Panel 5: Climate Program Impacts with Cornelis van Kooten, Ph.D., Wolfgang Müller, and Paul Driessen,” Heartland Institute, June 11, 2015. Archived July 15, 2015.
- “PARIS COP-21: Day of Examining the Data with The Heartland Institute, CFACT, and CEI,” Heartland Institute, December 7, 2015.
- “Bringing Climate Realism to Paris at COP-21,” Heartland Institute, December 7, 2015.
- “11th International Conference on Climate Change and 9th International Conference on Climate and Energy” (PDF) Archived November 9, 2017.
- “Program – 12th International Climate and Energy Conference” EIKE. Translated via Google Translate. Archived November 23, 2018. Archive.fo URL: https://archive.fo/NndcT
- “Press Release: Heartland Institute To Present Latest Climate Science In Poland During Cop-24,” The Heartland Institute, November 15, 2018. Archived December 6, 2018. Archive.is URL: http://archive.is/g3JUH
- “Advisory Board,” Freedom and Entrepreneurship Foundation. Archived May 8, 2019. Archive.fo URL: https://archive.fo/LUVZu