- Ph.D., chemical engineering, University of Leiden (1963). 
Arthur Rörsch was a genetics professor at Leiden University in the Netherlands from 1967 to 1997.
Stance on Climate Change
“Doubts about the mainstream ‘CO2-paradigm’ arise because there is so little evidence from direct observations to support the framework that has been constructed from computer model studies/experiments. This alone should be a sufficient reason for the scientific world to consider alternative paradigms.” 
“The observed coincidence between global warming and rise of CO2 in the atmosphere over the last century – more accurately measured over the last 30 years of it – need not indicate a causal relationship, and it certainly need not give rise to global catastrophe.” 
November 12, 2010
According to a review of the film by the Union of Concerned Scientists, “Lomborg cherry-picks data to present skewed view of how we should combat global warming.” 
March 4, 2008
The Declaration demands “That all taxes, regulations, and other interventions intended to reduce emissions of CO2 be abandoned forthwith.”
December 13, 2007
Signatory to an open letter to Stephen Harper urging inaction on climate change policy.
- [Pending further investigation.]
According to a search of 22,000 academic journals, Rörsch has published 20+ original research papers in peer-reviewed all in the area of genetics. His most recent research was published over eight years ago, prior to which he published in 1977.
Many of Rörsche’s papers on climate change (here, here, and here, for example) were published in the skeptical journal Energy and Environment, edited by Sonja Boehmer-Christiansen, and described as one of the journals that skeptics can go to when they are unable to publish their work elsewhere.
- “Bio,” De Groene Rekenkamer. Accessed February, 2012. Archived February 10, 2012, with WebCite.
- Arthur Rörsch. “Guest Editorial” (PDF), Energy & Environment, Vol. 21, No. 4 (2010).
- “New Documentary on Bjørn Lomborg and Climate Change is Long on Opinion and Short on Facts, UCS Says,” Union of Concerned Scientists, November 19, 2010.
- “QUALIFIED ENDORSERS NOT AT CONFERENCE,” International Climate Science Coalition. Accessed February, 2012.
- “Open Letter to the Secretary-General of the United Nations,” December 13, 2007. Reprinted by the Science and Public Policy Institute.
- “Peer-reviewed skeptic papers by Arthur Rörsch,” Skeptical Science. Accessed February, 2012.