Keith D. Hage
- Ph.D. (Chicago). 
- M.A. (Toronto). 
- B.A. (UBC). 
- Professor Emeritus of Geography (1967, 1985). 
Stance on Climate Change
Hage is a signatory to an open letter claiming that “’Climate change is real’ is a meaningless phrase used repeatedly by activists to convince the public that a climate catastrophe is looming and humanity is the cause. Neither of these fears is justified. Global climate changes all the time due to natural causes and the human impact still remains impossible to distinguish from this natural ‘noise.’” 
[Pending further investigation.]
April 6, 2006
June 4, 2003
Hage signed letter (PDF) to Paul Martin urging him to re-examine the Kyoto Protocol.
- James Inhofe — Hage is one of 49 retired scientists on Inhofe’s list of “prominent climate scientists” who deny global warming. 
According to a search of 22,000 academic journals, Hage has published 12 pieces of original research in peer-reviewed journals mainly on the subject of urban meteorology and Prairie weather patterns.
- “University Staff: 251 Emeriti,” University of Alberta. Accessed December, 2011.
- “Directory,” Department of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences, University of Alberta.
- “Providing Insight Into Climate Change,” Friends of Science.
- “49 of Inhofe’s Global Warming Deniers Are Retired,” The Daily Green, January 10, 2008.